March 31, 2012

Pin It Mini Chicken Meatball Soup

Taken From How Sweet It Is

Week 13

When you try something new there is always a chance that your final result will be...kind of blah.  That's how I felt about this recipe.  There was nothing in particular that wasn't good, it just didn't really do anything for me. I'd never made meatballs before so that was fun and squishy (mine weren't exactly mini), but there just wasn't much going on in this soup. There was not a ton of flavor or veggie goodies. I'm sure you could spice it up and add some more girth (zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, etc.) but as is, I was not such a fan.

It was easy enough to make and pretty low key, but I would definitely recommend adding your own tweaks and additions to make it a little more memorable.
Raw meatballs, with big flakes of romano.
The meatballs turned out nicely...the cheese got all crispy and delicious. 
Pot-O-soup

No comments:

Post a Comment