December 28, 2012

Pin It Best New Recipes of 2012

No food blog would be complete without a "Best of" list for the year. I've put together a few categories of some favorite recipes that I tried during 2012.

To follow one of my Dad's favorite sayings, "Life is uncertain, eat dessert first," we'll start with the sugary stuff. These first two were actually from 2011, but they are too good to leave out.

Sweets










Here are some of my favorite Meals from the year:






Photo Courtesy of Smitten Kitchen





Snacks and Breads 







Creative/Adventurous Sweets






So many great new recipes added to my collection, thanks to my resolution and hungry friends and family. It's been a great year of baking, cooking and exploring my potential in the kitchen. 

Happy New Year!  

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful array of delicious treats and dishes. Job well done, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete