April 2, 2013

Pin It April Cook the Books - Bouchon Bakery Cookbook

I'm a little behind on posting what April's cookbook is but that's just how it goes, so here it is.
For this month I'm going to be highlighting recipes from Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery Cookbook.
Do you like my pretty lilacs? They are making my whole kitchen smell amazing!
Kristen got me this as a holiday gift and I'm so excited to get back into baking with this amazing cookbook. Gluten-free March was ok, but not life changing, so I'm excited to start working on some starchy delicious sweets!

This book will definitely prove to be challenging as I know Thomas Keller is all about French breads and patisserie, but I'm always up for a good challenge.

When I'm feeling particularly ambitious I'll take a crack at these for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Yay can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me some!!! Does he have a croissant recipe?

    ReplyDelete